New Moodle e-courses
Study counselling services are provided independently of other UO departments. Your personal data and the information you provide are confidential to us and we do not share them with anyone outside the Counseling and Career Centre.
Who are we here for?
What do we offer you?
- information on finding a suitable field of study
- overview during the admission procedure and preparation for it
- support in adapting to new study and living conditions
- assistance in solving study difficulties throughout the course of study
- cooperation during the exam period and prevention of academic failure
- focus on effective learning style strategies
- support in managing stress, fighting procrastination, finding motivation to study
- counselling when considering a transfer to another programme or school
- long-term cooperation in the form of study guides for students and applicants at risk of socio-economic and ethnic disadvantage
Who's going to be looking after you?
Tereza Kuchařová is a graduate of the University of Ostrava and knows the life of a student at UO with everything that goes with it.
For example, she is involved in the creation of the Student and Applicant Guide on Moodle and has lots of tips and advice for studying. She collaborated on the offer of study programmes and helps applicants to search and find relevant information.
During her studies, she participated in an Erasmus+ trip and continues to work with international students today.
How can you contact me?
Phone: +420 553 46 1341
Updated: 29. 04. 2022