UO > Research > Projects & Grants
Projects & Grants
|Fuzzy modeling: development of actual theoretical fundamentals and chosen applications X|
|Main solver||doc. RNDr. Jiří Kupka, Ph.D.|
|Periodr||1/2020 - 12/2020|
|Provider||Specifický VŠ výzkum|
|Anotation||This project follows a long-term history of SGS projects devoted to selected areas of fuzzy modelling, both from theoretical and applicational points of view. The aim of this project is to support doctoral students in their research work. Selected topics are the following:
- To study approximations of Zadeh's extension in various classes of functions.
- To study relations among selected intermediate quantifiers, to search for new types of intermediate quantifiers.
- To elaborate new methods for analysis and prediction of multivariate time series, to use methods developed in Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling in structural break analysis.
- To study new types of integral transformations and their properties from the point of view of aggregation theory.
- To research selected parts of fuzzy mathematics, namely, theories of MI-algebras and fractional differential operators.|