Researcher – senior of the project Research of Excellence on Digital Technologies and Wellbeing
The Dean of the Faculty of Social Studies University of Ostrava announces a job vacancy
- Researcher – senior of the project Research of Excellence on Digital Technologies and Wellbeing
The open vacancy is announced within the framework of the project Research of Excellence on Digital Technologies and Wellbeing (DigiWELL, reg. no. CZ.02.01.01/00/22_008/0004583), research work package no. 3 Personalized digital interventions for promoting wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, research activity no. Developing social work interventions contributing to the reduction of digital exclusion
- Researcher - senior
Expected start date
- 1st of January, 2024 (or by agreement)
Estimated amount of work
- 20 % (or by agreement)
- Fixed-term, till 30/06/2028 (the end of the project)
- According internal rules of the University of Ostrava
Language in which the selection proces will be conducted
Qualifications and other requirements
- Ph.D. in the field of social work, social policy or similar,
- active publishing activity in the fields mentioned above,
- active international cooperation in research focused on the fields mentioned above,
- English at least at the B2 level,
- ability of independent scientific and research activity.
- participation in solving of complex scientific research tasks within a specific research topic, in particular participation in the preparation of documents for the development of digital applications focused on social work interventions with target groups,
- cooperation in a research team with other researchers, including foreign ones,
- publishing activities according to the requirements of the particular field and in accordance with the requirements of the standards of creative activity at the OU,
- publishing the results obtained in the given field of research.
List of Documents Required from the Applicant (in Czech or English)
- Signed Consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure
- Structured professional CV with an overview of previous experience and publications
- Letter of Intent
- Evidence of formal qualifications/education
The first round of the selection procedure will take place without the personal presence of the candidates by the assessment of the submitted materials by the selection committee.
The Dean of the Faculty reserves the right to invite only selected candidates to a personal meeting and also the right not to select any candidate. The selection procedure may be cancelled or repeated at the initiative of the Dean of the Faculty.
University of Ostrava
Faculty of Social Studies
702 00 Ostrava