Professor or Associate professor with focus on medical immunlogy
The Dean of Faculty of Medicine University of Ostrava announces a selection procedure for position:
- Professor or Associate professor with focus on medical immunlogy
Expected start date:
- January 2024 or as per agreement
Expected type of contract:
Qualification and other prerequisites:
- Master's degree in medical area
- appointment as associate professor/professor in the field medical immunology or in a related field according to valid legislation of the Czech Republic
- scientific research and publishing activities in specific area
- professional experience in specific area
- knowledge of the Czech language
- knowledge of English language – level B2
- EU reseachr level: R3 – Established/R4 – Leading (research group)
Language in Which the Selection Process Will Be Conducted:
Professor or Associate professor provides teaching in bachelor, master's and doctoral study programs (including leading and opposition final thesis) also participates on develompent of those study programs. He is a trainer in doctoral study programs. He is involved into creative activities (especially by solutions of difficult and development tasks with main importance for his field. He is also involved in publishing activities in reviewed magazines, eventually another way of publication according to requirements of his field and also with harmony of requirements standard creative activity on OU, security, management – coordinating projects basic/applied research. Associate professor provides financing resource, participate on scientific conferences and professional meetings, presents result in creative activity. Associate professor also participates on third role university mainly by popularization, creative activity, also participates on administration and management connected with performed activity and on autonomy of university.
Applications with certification of the achieved education, filled consent to the processing of personal data, structured CV and overview of publishing aktivity send by December 10th, 2023 on the address of personal department of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava, Syllabova 19, 703 00, Ostrava 3 or on the e-mail: .
The announcer reserves the right not to fill the position or cancel the selection procedure.
Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava
Bc. Kateřina Cimová
703 00 Ostrava 3