Professional Assistant of Biophysics, Physics
NOTICE: The validity of the information on this page has expired.
The Dean of Faculty of Medicine University of Ostrava announces a selection procedure for position:
- Professional Assistant of Biophysics, Physics
Expected working time:
- 50 - 100%
Expected entry into the employment:
- January 2nd, 2024 or by an agreement
Qualification and other prerequisites:
- higher education II. degree in medicine, healthy sciences or natural sciences or relative science;
- doctoral education (Ph.D., CSc., DrSc., Dr.) in biophysics, physics or relative science;
- pedagogical experience in the field an advantage;
- professional experience;
- scientific research and publishing activity in the given or related field;
- knowledge of Czech language – C2;
- knowledge of English language – B2;
- EU research level: R2 – Recognized.
Language in Which the Selection Process Will Be Conducted:
Description of the work position:
The professional assistant provides teaching in bachelor's and master's degree programs (including the supervision and opposition of final theses) and participates in the development of these degree programs. In the case of approval by the scientific council of the faculty, the professional assistant participates in the provision of doctoral study programs. He actively participates in creative activities (especially in the form of independent solution of complex research and development tasks, active publishing activities in peer-reviewed journals, or other forms of publication outputs according to industry requirements and in accordance with creative standards at LF OU, active participation in scientific conferences and professional meetings, active presentation of the results of creative activity). Furthermore, the professional assistant participates in the third role of the university, especially in the form of popularization of creative activities, in the administration associated with the activities performed and in the self-government of the university.
Applications with certification of the achieved education, filled consent to the processing of personal data, structured CV and overview of publishing aktivity send by November 24th, 2023 on the address of personal department of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava, Syllabova 19, 703 00, Ostrava 3 or on the e-mail: .
The announcer reserves the right not to fill the position or cancel the selection procedure.
Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava
Bc. Kateřina Cimová
703 00 Ostrava 3