Head of the Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology
NOTICE: The validity of the information on this page has expired.
The Dean of the Faculty of Science, University of Ostrava announces a selection procedure to fill the following vacancy:
- Head of the Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology
Expected starting date:
- July 1st, 2023, or by agreement.
The abovementioned vacancy is open for academic workers already employed at the Faculty of Science and for applicants not employed at the Faculty.
Estimated amount of work
- The minimum requirement is appointment procedure (habilitation) for Associate Professorship - completed or underway, or its foreign equivalent. The applicant can also present his/ her Associate Professorship work experience or experience with departmental management or research group management
- Professional CV
- Applicant's academic publications and projects he/ she participated in
- Cover letter explaining the applicant's motivation for the particular position
- Concept of the departmental development (short-time for two years, medium-term for five years)
- Record of Scientometric parameters according to WoS
- EU Research Level R3 – Established Researcher
- Copies of certificates of completed education and professional experience
- Ability to communicate in Czech
- Signed Consent to the processing of personal data. 4,03 MB
Applicants for this position should send the required documents to the contact e-mail address so that they are received no later than June 2 2023 12:00 CEST. The selection process will be conducted in Czech.
Factual consultations are possible via e-mail:
Formal information can be reached at Human Resources Department:
All required documents should be sent electronically to the following e-mail address:
Applications submitted differently will not be accepted.
University of Ostrava
Faculty of Science
Bc. Lucie Malovcová
710 00 Ostrava – Slezská Ostrava
Phone: +420 553 46 2107