Current Organization of the University Library Lending Services
According to the Extraordinary Measure issued by the Regional Public Health Authority of the Moravian Silesian Region, effective from 24th September 2020, the library, including all study rooms, is closed and will provide limited services only. Lending service will be provided only upon prior order.
The books can be picked up Mo – Fri at 9 AM - 4 PM; users will be ordered at 10 minute intervals.
- Order your books through our catalogue.
- Write us an e-mail with your name and surname, phone number and amount of your ordered books. Suggest the date and time to pick up the books.
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail from us. All e-mails will be handled during working days between 8 AM and 4 PM.
- Arrive to the library entrance (Bráfova 3) at the agreed time. You will be allowed to enter the glass corridor. It is important to come on the agreed time.
- Books will be prepared for you on a table in the glass corridor. Loan period for books for students is up to 6th November 2020.
- Please return your books to the bibliobox only. We pick up the books from bibliobox daily and continuously.
- Fines for late returns can be paid by bank transfer or (upon prior order) by credit card.
- Loan period for already borrowed books has been extended to 6th November 2020.
Faculty Study Rooms
Books from Faculty Study Rooms can be borrowed only upon prior order. Service will take place Mo-Fri at 9 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 3 PM. The service of individual study rooms may vary according to the measures accepted by each faculty. The librarian from each study room will give you detailed information.
- Write us an e-mail with your name and surname, phone number and books signatures. Suggest the date and time to pick up the books.
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail from us.
- Arrive to the study room at the agreed time.
- Books will be ready for you on the table at the entrance to the study room. Loan period for books for students is up to 6th November 2020.
- Please return your books to the BOB returning box or to the librarian at the study room.
- Fines for late returns can be paid by bank transfer.
If you need advice, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We also recommend using e-books that are available to you after login from anywhere, anytime. For more information, visit our website.
Have a nice day,
Your University Library
Updated: 29. 09. 2020