Research Worker – Postdoc
Centre of Excellence IT4Innovations Division University of Ostrava, Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling announces newly open project-based postdoc position.
- Position Research Worker – Postdoc at the Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling
- Fuzzy modeling with the focus on its linguistic background
Length of contract:
- 1 year, starting in September 1, 2020
- the applicant is either PhD student, or he/she obtained PhD not earlier than 7 years before beginning of the contract (i.e., not earlier than by September 1, 2013).
- the applicant during the recent 3 years worked at least 2 years outside Czech Republic as a researcher with the work load of at least 0.5, or he/she was PhD student.
- the applicant must prove publication activity in the recent 3 years and be the author/co-author of at least 2 publication outputs.
- the selected researcher will have full-time job 1.0 in the University of Ostrava and must stay in Ostrava for the whole period.
- the applicant must prove knowledge of linguistics, foundations of fuzzy logic, and its use in modeling of linguistic semantics. Knowledge of the linguistic basis of expressions used in fuzzy modeling is priviledge.
How to apply for the research worker - postdoc position:
Applicant is supposed to submit (only in electronic version) the following documents:
- scanned Ph.D. diploma (official English confirmation may be additionally required),
- a cover letter,
- structured CV in PDF format,
- consent to data processing,