Postdoc Research Fellow – Economic geography/Urban geography
- 12-month duration, full-time
- Economic Geography and Regional Development, Department of Human Geography and Regional Development, Faculty of Science, University of Ostrava
- Chittussiho 10, 710 00 Ostrava - Slezská Ostrava, the Czech Republic
- doc. RNDr. Petr Rumpel, Ph.D.
- Net monthly wage will be approx. 2,300 EUR
- Application opening: 1st February 2018
- Position opening: position is available from 1st September 2018
Additional information on the work position:
The successful candidate will join the Department of Human Geography and Regional Development (http://study.osu.eu/about-university), more precisely the Centre of City and Regional Management (CCRM) led by Associate Professor Petr Rumpel (http://www.mestskymarketing.cz/en/). The key activities will include completing assignments related to the implemented research in close cooperation with the members of CCRM as well as active participation in the preparation of joint research projects.
Specification of a successful candidate:
The candidate will send the following documents to associate professor Petr Rumpel no later than 20th March 2018.
- Curriculum vitae in English
- List of academic publications
- Copy of the doctoral diploma
Contact:Doc. RNDr. Petr Rumpel, Ph.D.
Mgr. Ondřej Slach, Ph.D.